Saturday, March 7, 2015

Daylight Savings March 8th 2015

At 2:00am Sunday March 8th, Daylight Savings begins.  We now come out of the darkness.  I love the longer evening light,  I live in South Florida and the weather is beautiful this time of year.  Why can't we stay in Daylight savings all year?

With this change, it will now be darker in the morning and lighter at night. This messes up our sleep cycles or body clock.  As we lose an hour of sleep, jet lag will set in.  Do you know what this does to the body?  I know, it is only an hour, we are not crossing the international date line, but you can still feel it.  Jet lag produces poorer performance on tasks and on concentration.

On Monday morning everyone heads back to work. It is bad enough on a regular Monday commute. This coming Monday everyone will have jet lag!  I will have to travel on the Florida Turnpike. Merging on at 80 miles an hour to avoid being killed by trucks, Snow Birds, and finger flipping road rage warriors.

I think we all feel we come from a state with the worst drivers. I thought for sure it was Florida, but according to USA Today, Florida is not even in the top 10 states for worst drivers.  It is Montana.  I still say they are here in Florida.

I shuffled my cards and pulled one from the deck to to see what Daylight savings will bring.  I pulled the Wheel of Fortune!

When the Wheel of Fortune shows up change is certain.  You should be prepared for change expected and unexpected.  These are usually situations beyond our control.

It is interesting that the Wheel of Fortune can just literally mean wheels or your transportation.  It may be time to rotate the tires on your car or some sort of maintenance on your car. I better check this before I run the gauntlet down the Turnpike Monday morning.

If you have been on top of the World, keep an eye out for change. Remember, if you are prepared for change, it will go well.  If things have been going badly, a change for the better is in store.

Finances that have been troubling will see a change.  Physically you may be feeling ups and downs. You may need to eat a more healthy diet.

Someone from your past may contact you or you may receive an important email.

Good luck everyone.  Stay alert until we adjust to the change.
Email Tarot Readings $30 Contact Sue at tarotloft@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment